Never been on Fisheaters, but I know it has a reputation here for being a bit loony. What's the general culture/demographic there compared to here, and what makes people say that?
1. It's run by a woman
2. That woman is all (stereotypical) woman. Not some kind of exception to the rule (i.e., able to carry on reasoned conversation, well in control of emotions, etc.)
3. She is extremely liberal
4. She came out in support of a transgendered member and insisted that we use his preferred pronoun ("she")
5. It became public that she (a divorced woman) was living together with one of the mods, QuisUtDeus (also separated from his wife).
6. She looks down on serious 24/7 Trads as some kind of radicals or hypocrites
7. Women that choose to wear skirts/dresses full time get mocked and called "immodest", "little house on the prairie" or Rad Trad
Many people left after each scandal, until the place became only a shell of its former self. Today, the membership there is "worldly Trad" or "Sunday Trad" at best. Not any knowledgeable, serious Trads left there at this point. They all left long ago for CathInfo and other places.