Read an Interview with Matthew, the owner of CathInfo

Author Topic: Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"  (Read 475 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline juliee

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 770
  • Reputation: +10/-0
  • Gender: Female
Washington, DC -- The Washington Times released an editorial column today on the nomination of pro-abortion activist Elena Kagan to replace retiring Justice John Paul Stevens on the Supreme Court. The Times says Kagan's supporting partial-birth abortion (infanticide) should be the "kiss of death" for her nomination.

http://LifeNews.com/nat6515.html

Offline Belloc

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6601
  • Reputation: +614/-0
  • Gender: Male
Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 11:17:58 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • actually, Bush and Palin, McCain,etc supported abortion 99% of the time, so 1% you get mad, the other 99% you let it slide for GOPers??
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic


    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +5/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
    « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Belloc
    actually, Bush and Palin, McCain,etc supported abortion 99% of the time, so 1% you get mad, the other 99% you let it slide for GOPers??


    I get tired of your exaggeration.  I don't believe the Republicans are serious but what you're saying is an injustice, especially to those who vote for the Republicans.

    I don't like it that many make abortion their religion, but at least it shows they are serious, that there is a line for them.  They are infinitely better than liberal Catholics.  


    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +5/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
    « Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:29:22 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • The last thing traditional Catholics should be doing is mocking those who vote against abortion.

    (just as the last thing a Catholic apologist should do is express sympathy for the French Revolution)

    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
    « Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • my point was to Juliee, not anyone else-her organization-and I had a thread just on her group-turns a blind eye to the GOP, but is full of venom for the Dems, despite we having a Dem from my state that votes mroe pro-life then most Republicans.

    Hit a nerve did I?

    IF you voted for McCain/Palin, you should be ashamed.

    it is not "injustice" as their words,actions and votes speak for themselves-it would be injustice if I lied or made up things about them...

    again, I post responses to her, if you do not like it, hey, dont read it!!

    as for the apolgist/french revolt comment-to whom were you committing injustice against? a fellow that may have been wrong headed on that, but spot on about the majority of things he said and did?

    if you are right about voting for GOPers you know are promoting evil and if you acept the faith-less "lesser of 2 evils"-as if Jesus blesses that!-then why not give the same berth to who we know you menat? we pillor him though he may not have had all the info when he wrote or spoke-but no criticisms of those that continue to aid and abet criminals?

    I am also, besides pointing out to Juliee their rank hypocrisy, that the GOP should not bitch and moan now, nor act so rightous, when they had control of Congress 2000-2006, a GOP Prez and sympathetic Justices, but did nothing-actually, no, they increased funding to the TitleX, allowed the RU-486 and were busy invading Iraq to stop rape rooms, but Terri Schiavo-a fellow Catholic-was allowed to slowly die!!

    again, not liking my response sto her, dont read them Tele!

    your conscience getting to you for continuing to aid/abet the GOP, that is your affair....dont rank me over the coals as I am tired of doing the same and tired of Trads acting like Uncle Toms every 2-4 yrs!!!

    BTW-in the 2008 primary, I voted for Ron Paul......I did not vote GOP at state nor fed level, some local people I knew and/or trusted, yes......the GOP is bought and paid for.....

    again, me thinks I hit a nerve and has caused you to interfere with me and communication to Juliee to  :cry: :cry:
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic


    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
    « Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 11:48:26 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Telesphorus
    The last thing traditional Catholics should be doing is mocking those who vote against abortion.

    (just as the last thing a Catholic apologist should do is express sympathy for the French Revolution)


    I was "mocking" groups like Juliees that appear to exist to stir up strife, fuss about trifles and support-directly or in their case, more indirectly, the GOP...

    Catholics should "do" by getting out of both parties, at least on most levels, not playing Uncle Tom to de GOP ate eeelction timz. :dancing:
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic

    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
    « Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 11:56:06 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Telesphorus-

    getting off lunch and back to the grind-these Fridays used to be quiet, now rushed, sometimes I even get stuck and miss Adoration/benediction  :incense:   to catch up.

    If I can offer hand out and say :cheers:-will agree to agree or disagree with you at times.

    If we do not speak or occ :nunchaku: today, have a great weekend... :sign-party-time: :dancing-banana:...be safe
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic

    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +5/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Paper: Kagans Support for Infanticide-Abortion Should be "Kiss of Death"
    « Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Belloc
    Quote from: Telesphorus
    The last thing traditional Catholics should be doing is mocking those who vote against abortion.

    (just as the last thing a Catholic apologist should do is express sympathy for the French Revolution)


    I was "mocking" groups like Juliees that appear to exist to stir up strife, fuss about trifles and support-directly or in their case, more indirectly, the GOP...


    Opposing abortion is stirring up strife?  

    Quote
    Catholics should "do" by getting out of both parties, at least on most levels, not playing Uncle Tom to de GOP ate eeelction timz. :dancing:


    I didn't vote for McCain/Palin, as for hitting a nerve, gratuitous insult does that.

    Don't insult pro-lifers.  It's disgusting in a Catholic.


     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16