Here is a rough translation of something I saw;
I am a 15 year old girl, newly converted. I am from an atheist family (who also refuse to be baptized, but I'll talk about it later). Being in a Catholic school, I rub shoulders with many believers, men of churches and sisters. Who opened my eyes. So we have a small chapel directly in the school (very pretty by the way).
In short, it's not really the subject.
I have several questions when to the Church in general:
• Can I go to pray in the church while I'm not baptized?
• I saw that women have to cover their heads, is this obligatory?
• Are there things I can not do in a church, not being baptized? (Or even in general)
• How to address a priest or sister? (There are some in my high school)
• What behavior do you have in a church? / What are the things that absolutely do / do not do?
I know these questions may be obvious to you, but for me it's a bit complicated because I really do not have an education or religious culture.
told you a little earlier that my parents do not want me to be baptized. In fact, since I was little I was raised with a principle that is: "I do not believe what I see". Since they have never seen God, they do not believe it. But I believe it. They want us to be (if we want to) baptized as adults, but not before. I would not be baptized before 3 years. And when I went to a Catholic school, they told me: "It's not because you go to a Catholic school that you have to believe and be baptized."
You see, I'm stuck.
Ah yes, I am in Catholic school while I am atheist family, I had problems in public school so they put me in private.
She is a minor and she wants to become Catholic but her parents say no. Let us pray for her.