From the Patriarchy FB page:
People love to complain, so this is an important clarification regarding the "childfree by choice" simpletons.
You are NOT childfree by choice if:
1. You are infertile.
2. You adopted children either by choice or necessity.
3. You had children and they died, either by miscarriage or after birth.
4. You are single and thus far unable to find a suitable husband/wife.
You ARE childfree by choice if:
1. You are in a relationship and physically capable of childbirth.
2. You claim to be totally okay with your choice, yet constantly feel the need to blame external factors for your decision. External factors which almost certainly applied to your parents, but they had children regardless.
3. Your personal comfort, money and appearance are the most important features of your shallow little excuse for an existence.
4. You are so thoroughly atomised that you feel no sense of obligation to anyone outside of yourself.
5. You find yourself periodically bending down to grasp a handful of dirt, which you then proceed to chew on, glassy-eyed, as big dollops of drool seep down from the corners of your mouth.
6. You wear "childfree & proud" t-shirts to the store, which you later use to mop up the sheets you soaked while crying yourself to sleep at night.
7. You twitch inexplicably.
8. You talk to yourself incessantly, as there is no one else around.
9. You are emotionally stunted.
10. You turn to animals as a child substitute, and demand that society recognise your single daily feeding and occasional walk as a status equivalent to concieving, carrying, birthing and raising a human child.
11. You smell.
I think that covers it.