Here are the last two pictures.
Including the classical and other CDs, it's 90+ CDs total!
1. The "ICA CD" sitting on top of the case is the only copy of that CD. I don't know what happened to the original -- good thing I made a backup. That CD is no longer in print, BTW.
2. Other than that one, all the CDs inside the cases are clean, original, and in working (playable) order.
3. One of the CDs is a 2-disc set. You can see there are 70 chant-specific CDs, so that's a total of 71 chant (a few are "Catholic hymns") CDs.
4. There are a FEW (as in, 3) duplicates.
5. I'm not looking to cheat or scam anyone; feel free to scrutinize the pictures and ask me any questions you might have.
6. This is as much of a listing or catalog as I'm going to make. Taking several hi-res photos of the CDs all spread out on a table seemed like the most efficient way to do it.
7. There are several classical music CDs on the far right of the table. There are also some misc CDs being thrown in: some scans of old holy cards (4 CDs total), 2 Irish folk music CDs, a 3-disc set of kids songs, a brand-new CD of lullabies, etc. These are not part of the 71 number. You can total up how many CDs in the entire lot if you want.
8. There are no cracked jewel cases that I know of; nevertheless, I'm throwing in (6) brand-new jewel cases with trays as part of the lot.
9. Buyer pays shipping cost -- I'm not charging anything for packing or "handling".
10. The box has been packed well (padding on all 6 sides, and internal padding every 20 CDs) and weighs 21 pounds. Readers outside the USA please take note. Media Mail is pretty cheap, but it's only available in the USA.