Taylor is not a bishop, as far as I am concerned. I was mixed up, years ago with some of the men he "ordained" that led me to do extensive research into his lines. I no longer have the resources to cite, but I will give you the short of it. He will argue that he has lines through Archbishop Thuc. Yes, Abp. Thuc's ordinations and consecrations are valid but here is the issue, which I will try to carefully explain...
1. There is a long line of orders and priests leading up to and before Taylor, even those involved with Thuc, in Taylor's lineage
2. It is not verifiable that the some of the priestly ordinations in Taylor's lines are valid and there is reason to doubt the form and validity
3. It is not verifiable that the Roman rite or another approved Eastern rite was used in these ordinations
4. There are ordinations and lines in Taylor's line weaving in and out of schismatic groups, such as the Brazilian National Catholic Church and other so-called autocellaphous churches (read: guys living with their 80 year old mom playing bishop in the garage)
5. Some of these schismatics may have had valid orders but the issue is whether they used the actual Roman rite of ordination without any changes.
6. The rites used by the schismatic groups are not verifiable, unless there are pictures and audio recordings. If someone was ignorant and foolish enough to be a witness, they still might not even have known better.
7. Many of the involved men are dead and cannot be questioned or given the chance to explain or retract their actions
I wish I had more in digital format to give you.
Taylor also did a mail order type deal, where you could send him money and he sent you a certificate as being part of some kind of order, lay order or something of that likeness. What he did escapes me, but it earned him the name of Conman Taylor.
He was also trusted by the late Fr. Hector Bolduc, who I knew personally. Fr. Bolduc, for the good he did was not careful about checking into ordinations. I don't think it was malice but that for whatever reason, Taylor wasn't the only mistake he made. He installed two men who were old Catholics at an SSPX chapel, and they were not conditionally ordained. I know many people, including myself loved Fr. Bolduc, he wasn't careful. I was actually personally affected by his ivolvement and trust with the Taylor line and it was a mess for me. Once I was made aware I set out to straighten out the problem and at the same time, a former SSPX priest, who also knew of the situation, helped me rectify the incident. Initially, it was a different former SSPX priest and some laymen who tipped me off.
Anyways, STAY AWAY! It is a mess. Only go to traditional priests and bishops with clean and verifiable lines.