Read an Interview with Matthew, the owner of CathInfo

Author Topic: A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER  (Read 2585 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

  • Guest
A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
« on: July 22, 2012, 08:00:25 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Bishop Fellay kept Bishop Williamson away from the recent SSPX General  Chapter  because of unproven allegations made by him against the latter. It is more than likely that he feared he would come out second best in a verbal duel with Bishop Williamson at the General Chapter. Bishop Williamson has been an outspoken defender of Tradition even prior to his being consecrated a bishop by Archbishop Lefebvre.

    The members participating in this General Chapter are said to have been sworn to secrecy. Yet, it was broadcast over the internet that two thirds of the assembly voted  to uphold Fellay’s decision to keep Bishop Williamson away (29 -9 in favor). This means nothing as since when is it morally upright to exclude a member from a General Chapter solely on the whim of the Superior General? If it does mean anything at all, then it shows that two thirds of the members of the recent General Chapter had no sense of fair-play. Given the recent behavior of certain district superiors should we be surprised?

    Bishop Fellay circumvented the decisions of the 2006 General Chapter concerning the negotiations with “rome”. He was supposed to keep the General Chapter abreast of the developments , including the possibility of an agreement, but in fact wanted to present them with a “fait accompli” of a signed deal when, to his bad luck, his scheme was thwarted by none other than his “traditionalist pope” on June 13th, Feastday of St Anthony.

    Why wasn’t he impeached and removed for this behavior?. Is it because most of the Chapter members are opportunistic toadies appointed by himself, who have cushy numbers as district superiors, and who maybe,not infrequently, are able to park themselves on club-class seats of airlines, and lounges of luxury hotels? Yes, why wasn’t he impeached? There he was, fully prepared along with Frs Nely and  Pfluger, to throw away the work of Archbishop Lefevbre without any consultation with either the General Chapter or the whole body of SSPX priests.

    It is said that this trio has a strangle hold on the Society, they being the only signatories to the property holdings of the organization, and, with a certain layman, to the finances. If this is true then suppose by some chance these three defect, or something happens whereby they are no longer with the Society, will all the other members be on the street? Who would then control the assets of the Society? Did the General Chapter address this crucial point?

    Some participants in this General Chapter are now bringing in the Blessed Virgin Mary to the scene. Whether or not she was there, or allowed to be there given Fellay’s imposition of secrecy, no one will be able to say for certain. But let all those who attended this General Chapter honor her by henceforth behaving in an upright manner concerning the negotiations with “rome”, their attitude towards the laity,  and  to treating Bishop Williamson with the fairness and respect that he deserves.

    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Let us not forget all that humbug about the "Grace of state" and that the SSPX is not a democracy. Sure, but it seemed to be very much like a Communist dictatorship, complete with vague and ambiguous press releases and stage-managed interviews.


    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 10:51:37 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This thread, like many 'Open Letters of Support', websites, blogspots and the like are sporadic at best.  An 'enemies list' is being created and many fear about being put on it.  What is there to fear?  +ABL was a very brave, courageous soul to stand up to the enemies of the Church.  He would be very disappointed in knowing how many cowards are afraid to follow in his spiritual footsteps.  We can thank Our Good Lord for +H.E. Williamson for being brave and courageous in the face of 'keeping secure position while the enemy 'eats our lunch'.  Thugs and Bullies are words used to describe the intimidation and tactics used for selfish ambition.  Those tactics are obviously not intended for the good of the whole.  I pray people of sincere, good will and fine intelligence with the 'spiritual eyes to see' that they would come out of their comfort zone, place of secure position and stand up and be counted.  Come out with bold effort and righteous indignation to defend and save Catholic Tradition.  Come out and be counted to support Bishop Williamson.  This is a 'guest' thread with anonymous posts, but I assure you, I'm confident my open support by name and number is now on that enemies list.  The 'enemies list' should make those goons busier and busier every moment of every day as a message that the are outnumbered by reason of SANITY!

    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 10:30:59 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Now Fellay's men are seem to be dragging the Blessed Virgin Mary into the General Chapter. One District Superior is reported to have told his priests that the presence of Blessed Mary could be felt at the Econe Chapter. Would the Blessed Virgin be present at the General Chapter given the disgraceful treatment of Bishop Williamson by Bishop Fellay?

    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 07:59:20 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Guest
    This thread, like many 'Open Letters of Support', websites, blogspots and the like are sporadic at best.  An 'enemies list' is being created and many fear about being put on it.  What is there to fear?  +ABL was a very brave, courageous soul to stand up to the enemies of the Church.  He would be very disappointed in knowing how many cowards are afraid to follow in his spiritual footsteps.  We can thank Our Good Lord for +H.E. Williamson for being brave and courageous in the face of 'keeping secure position while the enemy 'eats our lunch'.  Thugs and Bullies are words used to describe the intimidation and tactics used for selfish ambition.  Those tactics are obviously not intended for the good of the whole.  I pray people of sincere, good will and fine intelligence with the 'spiritual eyes to see' that they would come out of their comfort zone, place of secure position and stand up and be counted.  Come out with bold effort and righteous indignation to defend and save Catholic Tradition.  Come out and be counted to support Bishop Williamson.  This is a 'guest' thread with anonymous posts, but I assure you, I'm confident my open support by name and number is now on that enemies list.  The 'enemies list' should make those goons busier and busier every moment of every day as a message that the are outnumbered by reason of SANITY!


    It is said that some posters of the Asian SSPX district have been spoken to.


    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 01:53:14 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Guest

    It is said that some posters of the Asian SSPX district have been spoken to.


    And, what happened?

    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 02:11:25 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Bishop Fellay needs to be given a good talking too.  


    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 02:12:16 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Bishop Fellay needs to be given a good talking to.  



    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 04:33:38 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Guest
    Quote from: Guest

    It is said that some posters of the Asian SSPX district have been spoken to.


    And, what happened?


    They no longer seem to be posting on this forum!

    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 05:31:34 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Guest
    Now Fellay's men are seem to be dragging the Blessed Virgin Mary into the General Chapter. One District Superior is reported to have told his priests that the presence of Blessed Mary could be felt at the Econe Chapter. Would the Blessed Virgin be present at the General Chapter given the disgraceful treatment of Bishop Williamson by Bishop Fellay?


    novus ordo uses "the holy spirit" moved them to justify their sinful actions.  

    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 05:34:11 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Check this out and learn how most novus ordo clergy feel about SSPX:

    http://bloggerpriest.com  


    Anonymous

    • Guest
    A LAYMANS THOUGHTS ON THE SSPX GENERAL CHAPTER
    « Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 06:36:34 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Guest
    Check this out and learn how most novus ordo clergy feel about SSPX:

    http://bloggerpriest.com  

    Why would that be important?

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16