(Likers: 0 / Critics: 0)
"Father Kramer: On this point I would refer to the testimony of the Roman stigmatist, Antonio Ruffini. Pope Pius XII authorized the blessing of a chapel on the spot where Ruffini received the stigmata on the Via Appia, and Father Tomaselli, the miracle worker, wrote a booklet about him — a short account of the life of Ruffini. I myself knew Ruffini for many years. In the early 1990s Ruffini was asked point blank in his home: “Is John Paul II the Pope who is going to do the Consecration of Russia?” He answered: “No, it’s not John Paul. It will not be his immediate successor either, but the one after that. He is the one who will consecrate Russia.” That is, Benedict’s successor, during this time of world war and persecution of the Church, will be the one to do the Consecration at long last, and then the restoration and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart will begin."
THE GREAT CHASTISEMENT
The Great Chastisement prior to the Second Coming of Our Lord is something ignored by the majority of Catholics.
On this, there is a developer article of the notorious Spanish scripturalist, Fr. Benjamín Martín Sánchez. This document is the starting point:
Some insights about it:
1. - The Great Chastisement is in the public revelation. Fr. Martín says some passages of the Bible. There are dozens:
Objection: interpreters very often have referred those passages to Final Judgement.
Answer: the point is moot.
Isaiah 29, 6: "And this thing will be sudden and unexpected. The Lord of hosts will visit this crowd amidst thunder and earthquake, and large thunder of storms and whirlwinds, and flames of a devouring fire"
Isaiah 47, 11: "misfortune will fall on you, and you will not know what is the source: and will collapse on you a calamity, you can not zoom out to victims of atonement: it will come upon you suddenly an unexpected misery."
Jeremiah 23: 19-20: "Behold, divine indignation will arise the whirlwind, and the storm, breaking the cloud, download on the head of the wicked ... in last days is when you will understand his designs."
Jeremiah 30, 23: "But, behold, a whirlwind of the Lord, the fury that is breathing, the impending storm, all downloaded on the head of the wicked. 24 No appease the anger of the Lord outrage, until he have executed and completed the designs of his heart: at the end of time you will understand these things. "
Zechariah 14:6: "And in that day there will be no light, but only cold and ice. 7 And there will come a day known to the Lord alone, that is neither day nor night, but at the end of the evening the light will appear. "
“Providence has reserved an unexpected way, that will do in one stroke, it would have taken a long time in the normal course of things" (Venerable Fray Jacinto Coma).
"Suddenly the Revolution will end for a miracle that will cause the astonishment of the universe" (Petite Marie des Terreaux).
2. - A lot of private revelations refer, also, The Great Chastisement. From the "Didache" and "The Shepherd of Hermas" to Sallete and Akita, lots of prophecies announce us a great punishment by fire at last days. In the document that corresponds to this link:
http://santaiglesiamilitante.blogspot.com/p/profecias-de-los-santos-sobre-los.html, it said that "The prophecies concerning the great punishment that precede a extraordinary triumph of the Church are countless. All converge towards the Message of Fatima, which is confirmation, made by the Virgin Mother of God.
It is possible to see some characteristics of them:
1) They do not contradict each other, but complement and expand.
2) The punishment will come from an unexpected, when all seems lost.
3) Will be terribly exterminator.
4) In addition to wars, epidemics, natural convulsions, etc.., Will be direct and visible intervention of demons and legions of angels.
5) The triumph of the Catholic Cause will occur with a blow of Providence and the Revolution will fall "collapsed" instantly ".
3. - It is clear from the reading and analysis of these revelations, the Great Chastisement will follow a great restoration of the Church and the world. According to Fatima: "... and the world will be granted a time of peace." Here comes a question: how long will last that restoration of peace? The duration, one can reasonably assume that it will be forever. Objection: The Sallete seems to say that peace will only last 25 years: "This peace among men will not be long, twenty-five years of abundant harvests will make them forget that the sins of men are the cause of all the punishments that occur on Earth."
Answer: it does not say that peace will last 25 years, but sometime after the beginning of that period of peace, there will be 25 consecutive years of good harvests to make you forget, etc. What will cause the new decadence? We do not know, but as neither the "Great Chastisement" or "Peace of Mary" remove mankind the effects of original sin, is normal new crisis.
4. - The reading of the various prophecies lets say that the great Chastisement shall be a "rain of fire" which will occur for "three days of darkness". Two phenomena are miraculous in nature. The revelation of the rain of fire and further settled prophecy (revelation present in both public or private) of the "Three Days of Darkness", are identified: they are the same "Great Chastisement" before the Parousia, which is also called the "Judgment of the Nations."
5. - Moreover, this Great punishment, which result in death of all wicked, the enemies of God, the extermination of two thirds (or ¾) of mankind, would be the means by which they produce the Triumph of Immaculate Heart of Mary. Note that such a universal massacre would be the most anti-liberal of liberalism end.
6. - Dates ... This is a very slippery slope, but something can be surmised.
In this regard, note that Malachi Martin said he knew the contents of the Third Secret of Fatima and also stated that by 2017 everything about this secret will be fulfilled. The stigmatized Ruffini said, meanwhile, that the successor of Pope Benedict XVI will consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart: http://www.fatima.org/span/crusader/cr82/cr82pg11.pdf
There are two very significant upcoming dates:
The year 2017, 100 years of Fatima, could come the Great Chastisement or other punishment for not having consacrated tremendous Russia. Nuclear war?, Global or European? Read this excellent article:
• Another key date is 2029, exactly 100 years to the Order of consecration of Russia. Interesting: 1959 is the first year of the pontificate of Pope first liberal John XXIII (elected in October 1958). That year the Pope announces the fateful Vatican II. Until 2029 there are exactly 70 years, while the Babylonian captivity lasted. The occupation of the Church by the liberal and modernist sect thereof would last 70 years.
And the Antichrist? Can reign in the final crisis and ultimately, back to the centuries of Peace Mary can reign after-nuclear world war (2017?) And before the Great Chastisement (2029?), Etc.. Objection: St. Paul seems to say that the Antichrist will be killed by Christ in His Second Coming: "And then that Wicked shall be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of his mouth and will destroy with the brightness of his coming" (2 Thess. 2, 8).
Answer: The phrase "with the breath of his mouth” admits several interpretations. And the phrase "with the brightness of his coming" would indicate something before the Parousia. Perhaps the same fire of the Great Chastisement could be like a glow of the future coming of our Lord?
Fr. Miguel de María
|Posted Mar 26, 2013, 2:31 pm
Ignored by: 0